This Site Is Owned And Operated By Lionorigin™.
Copyright © ShayariSquare. All rights reserved.
Copyright & License
- Any unauthorized use of the Company Name, content, and proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
- Unless otherwise stated, Lionorigin and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lionorigin All intellectual property rights are reserved. In case the material is not owned by Lionorigin.com, it is duly credited to the owner in the respective post. You may view and/or print pages from https://shayarisquare.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. If you use name, logos, modify, copy or republish materials from Lionorigin or its owned websites and networks, then Lionorigin has the right to take action as per the law or you may penalize by Lionorigin.
You must not:
Modify or Copy The Materials.
Republish Materials From ShayariSquare & https://shayarisquare.com/
Use The Materials For Any Commercial Purpose, or For Any Public Display (Commercial & Non-Commercial)
Sell, Rent Or Sub-License Material From ShayariSquare & https://shayarisquare.com/
Redistribute Content From ShayariSquare & https://shayarisquare.com/ (Unless Content Is Specifically Made For Redistribution).
Who we are
Our website address is: https://shayarisquare.com/.
This policy is effective from: 10 Feb 2021
This policy was last updated: 10 Feb 2021
What Information Do We Collect?
Only with your consent we will collect and store the following information through this website:
- First and/or Last Lame: (via Contact page forms, Membership Form, Enquiry Form, Advertise Form, Blog comment form, Feedback/Testimonial form).
- Email Address, Contact Number, Blog or Website URL, Social Media ID or Link: (via Contact page forms, Membership Form, Enquiry Form, Advertise Form, Blog comment form, Guest Post Form, Feedback/Testimonial form).
- Demographic Information Such As Age, Sex, Country: (via Membership Form, Guest Post Form, Advertise Form, Google Analytics).
- Referral Information Such As Website Address, Industry, Company, Etc. (via Google Analytics).
This data is considered “Identifying Information”, As it can personally identifying you. Because we don’t allow face people and don’t give membership to fake people.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To Contact You: We use your contact information to contact you if you need some information from us.
Membership: We use your contact information for membership, we provide membership after verifying all information. Because we don’t allow fake people and we don’t give membership to fake people.
To Personalize Your Experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
To Improve Our Website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data remains fully secured when visiting our website. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. All information is secured, Be Cool.
Third party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
No Warranties – This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ShayariSquare.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ShayariSquare.com does not warrant that:
This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Privacy & Terms Modification